Thursday 18 February 2010

Hot Chip - Boy from School >>> The Video!!!


Hot chip - boy from school
envoyé par popefucker. - Regardez la dernière sélection musicale.

When P and I met up in Sthlm for a "Donken fika" on a cold winter day, I told him about Hot Chip. "P., listen to this band. I wanna sound like them!" He never heard of them. He then listened to their album The Warning and this was his feedback: "Boy from School" and "Over and Over" are brilliant! The rest... so so!"

I love the whole album! It's catchy, fun and has such a positive vibe in its overall which makes it one of my favourite summer albums. The Warning is a great album for the gym, barbecues, listening while travelling. It is just so light full of laughter that it is impossible to feel depressed once you've finished it.

No comments: