Sunday 22 November 2009

U2 - The Unforgettable Fire >>> The Video!



I have a sister who's 10 years older than me and she is/was a U2 fan. She used to have a big poster of the band in her room and one day, pointing towards that poster she asked me "who do you prefer?" and I pointed Larry Mullen Jnr and then she says "bad answer. That one!" pointing her finger towards Bono.
After all these years, I still think that Larry Mullen Jnr is absolutely gorgeous and I stand firm on it. Check out the video above. It's "The Unforgettable Fire" from the album called erhmm... the same. It was released in 1984 while the track was released in April 1985 (when I was born).
The album was produced by Brian Eno (ex-Roxy Music) and Daniel Lanois. Recorded at Slane Castle (Ireland), you can follow the recording, writting and everything in the documentary called... erhmm... again... The Unforgettable Fire.

Phil, I know you like U2 but do you like that one?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

now that is an old one, love it! I was 5 and I remember it.