Saturday 24 October 2009

Hey! Wassup? Wie Geht Es Dir And Do You Like Märtini Brös?

I like Martini but I don't like Bros (that British late 80s boys band) but I love Märtini Brös. This dynamic duo from Germany is a real delight for your hear. Their song "Biggest Fan" remixed by Black Strobe is a hit! It sounds like what Felix Da Housecat should be doing if he hadn't lost his modjo! Tiga used that track on his Electro Clash compilation DJ Kicks.
You'll like this track if you like Tiga, Felix Da Housecat's Excursions and Telepopmusik.



Another good remix of a German band is 2raumwohnung's "Wir Sind Die Anderen" (We Are The Others) remixed by Boris Dlugosch.
There is no actual video (that I know) for this song but here's what I've found:


Ah Germany! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.